Thank the blogger who nominated you providing links back to their website.
Display the logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions set for you.
Make up ten questions for your nominees.
Nominate ten people.
Here we go… Thanks very much to The Druid Bird for my nomination.
1. Who had the most (positive) influence on you as you were growing up? Without a doubt, my maternal grandmother has been my most positive influence. She and my grandfather partially raised me, for which I am immensely grateful.
2. Would you rather know when or how you’re going to die? I’m not sure I can answer this, as I clearly don’t want to know either one. I suppose if I had to choose, though, I’d say I’d rather know how. If I knew when, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy my life as the clock ticked down.
3. If you could be remembered for just one thing, what would it be? I’m not sure this gets across to many people, but I really would like to be remembered as a loving person. Despite my personality flaws, I really do love many beings quite strongly. I honestly consider myself to be a very good friend.
4. Do you have any regrets? I have far too many to list here, but I suppose if I had to share just one (which is all you’re getting out of me) is that I got married too young before giving myself more of a productive, single adult life.
5. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made? The best decision I ever made was to drop the forced religion of my youth and become a pagan witch. It hasn’t been a smooth or easy road, but I’m finally allowing myself to actually be myself.
6. What one piece of advice would you give your twelve year-old self? I would tell myself to actually prepare for college and give myself a chance to get into music as a career. I sing quite well, but I gave up before really trying to get into a music degree program of any sort.
7. What was your favourite subject at school? as you may have gathered from my answer above, it was CHOIR (*ahem* Vocal Music). Aside from that, I also really liked English and History.
8. What was the book/film/TV show that had the most influence on you? This is incredibly difficult to answer. I have lots of favorites, but I can’t pinpoint exactly how any of them have influenced me. I’m sure they have, but it’s just too complicated to answer at this time. I love The Phantom of the Opera, The Secret Garden, The a Great Gatsby, Victorian literature, gothic horror, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Amy Tan… Classic movies of all sorts… Sitcoms, dramas, PBS Mystery! (especially Poirot), documentaries… There’s just so much to love, and I love much of it.
9. Describe your perfect night in. My perfect night in is just hanging out with my husband and watching any of the above and eating great food.
10. What’s your biggest fear? My biggest fear is dying alone and unloved.
Ten Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. Who are you today that you weren’t 10 years ago?
3. What’s your vice?
4. What do you like most about yourself?
5. What do you want most out of life that you haven’t yet gotten?
6. What are you most grateful for?
7. Do you have any phobias?
8. What one thing can you not start your day without?
9. What’s the last thing you do before bed?
10. What makes your spirit soar?
Yes, I know I’ve only nominated 8 bloggers. That is why…
I ALSO NOMINATE ANY OF MY FOLLOWERS WHO ARE INTERESTED.